Friday, December 16, 2011

Explosive Eighteen

Started this one first thing this morning and just finished it.  I loved it!  It was just a hoot from the start til the end.  I have laughed all day long.  Poor Stephanie gets chased by crazies through the whole thing.  I love how she just started using the stun gun on the two fake FBI agents and how she hit Raz with the wine bottle and dragged him out into the hall.
So the question is still this---- I know Stephanie just "pretended" to be married to Ranger in Hawaii but what really happened? Is he okay with it being something more permanent?  I love that he and Morelli finally tied up and fought it out.  Now Stephanie still just has to choose which one she really wants to be with more.  Personally I am pulling for Ranger....yum.
Super book and I CANNOT wait for June 2012 for the next one even though it won't be a Stephanie book.  I just love all of Evanovich's books.  :)

<a href="http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/2809736-shelley">View all my reviews</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment